Bed Bugs- Everyday prevention tips
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
- Check your sheets for tell-tale blood spots
- Never bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses and box springs, into a home without thoroughly examining for signs of a bed bug infestation. You might consider having a pest control professional inspect the furniture as it is difficult to detect an infestation without training.
- Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed bugs.
- Bed bugs are elusive creatures, so it is imperative to seek professional pest control assistance to address an infestation.
- Preventation - To prevent bed bugs from entering your home, experts advise vacuuming suitcases and washing clothes in hot water after returning from a vacation where you've seen signs of the pests.